Doctor Who Magazine 597 includes an interview with Catherine Tate, who reprises her role as Donna Noble in the three Doctor Who anniversary specials, The Star Beast, Wild Blue Yonder and The Giggle.
• 60th anniversary souvenir issue
• Tate Modern – Catherine Tate on all things Donna and Doctor!
• The Daleks in colour!
• 60th Anniversary Poll Results
• Tales from the TARDIS
• The Fact of Fiction unlocks the secrets of the Twelfth Doctor episode, 2015’s Heaven Sent.
• 60 Objects, 60 Years – the latest instalment of the series that tells the story of one object from every year of Doctor Who history.
• Gallifrey Guardian – all the latest official news.
• Other Worlds – the essential guide to new stories in the Doctor Who expanded universe.
• Previews, reviews, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser and more.
Doctor Who Magazine 597 is on sale Thursday 9 November from Panini and WH Smith priced £7.99 (UK). Also available as a digital edition from Pocketmags priced £6.99.